Recognizing that one of the most important qualities of an enduring relationship is communication, Harkavy Shainberg Kaplan’s philosophy is to maintain open and candid dialog with our clients and keeping them apprised of the status of their projects.
Counsel You Can Trust
- We served as Borrowers’ attorneys in the closing of $405 million loan for the refinancing and new construction of an Orlando Florida Luxury Hotel Complex.
- We recently negotiated settlement of a $9.2 million litigation claim involving 116 parties spread throughout the United States, Canada, London and Israel.
- We closed a $60 million refinance with Wachovia Bank on behalf of one of the firm’s hotel ownership corporations. The refinance funded mortgages of seven hotels in three different states across the eastern region of the United States.
- We won a complete dismissal of $100 million lawsuit against a national real estate management client.
- We successfully negotiated lease-ups of more than 275,000 square feet of commercial space in a newly developed center.
- We represented the seller in the closing of the sale of the real estate, improvements, and other assets comprising a shopping mall in San Juan, Puerto Rico and the disposition and payoff through a group of financial institutions of the AFICA Revenue Bonds issue that provide financing for the development of the property.
- We represented buyers in negotiating and closing a $40 million purchase of commercial property in South Carolina and Georgia.
- We negotiated a significant settlement on behalf of a 9 year old girl exposed to lead based paint.
- We represented the borrower in the closing of a $93 million mortgage loan to refinance and provide additional construction funds for a multi-use commercial real estate development in Orlando, Florida.
- We negotiated a multi-tract ingress and egress easement to close necessary to close a $4.5 million office complex purchase.
Whether a business issue, a matter related to personal financial or estate planning, or a lawsuit, we make it our business to understand each client’s needs as part of effective representation.
In addition, it is a tradition at Harkavy Shainberg Kaplan that our attorneys donate their time and talents to many community, civic and religious organizations.
East Memphis Office
6060 Poplar Ave. Suite 140
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Telephone (901) 761-1263
119 S. Main St., Suite 543
Memphis, Tennessee 38103
Telephone (901) 761-1263