Harkavy Shainberg has been actively involved in real estate transactions throughout the firm’s history, offering our clients a broad-based practice that encompasses all areas of the real estate industry, including financial institutions, mortgage bankers, equity participants, developers, contractors and other parties. Our services include:
- Commercial and residential real property closings;
- Real estate acquisitions and dispositions;
- Structuring financing for real estate transactions;
- Shopping center, subdivision, office building, hotel, condominium, and warehouse projects;
- Negotiation, drafting and interpretations of documents associated with the development and management of real property;
- Sale/leasebacks, construction contracts, tax planning, analysis of environmental regulations and laws, and loan securitizations;
- Special purpose entity formation, such as joint ventures and limited partnerships.