Mr. Whitlock concentrates his practice in all areas of litigation. Mr. Whitlock’s experience as a small business owner served as a catalyst for his legal education. His experience includes a broad range of litigation matters including contract disputes and negotiations, Landlord-Tenant matters, personal injury and real property matters. He is licensed to practice in both Tennessee and Mississippi.
Selected Professional Associations
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Named as Mid-South Rising Star 2015 and 2016 by Super Lawyers for Business Litigation
Successfully argued before the Tennessee Court of Appeals that tenants in default of lease must provide 1 year of rent as bond to remain in possession of leased real property when appealed to Circuit Court.
- The University of Memphis Law School, J.D., 2010
- The Royal Victorian University of Manchester, 1996-1997
- The University of Tennessee, B.A.,1996
Shelby County District Attorney’s Office, 2008-2010.